The Sibley 500 Ultimate PRO is equipped with a heavy-duty zipper that runs all the way around the groundsheet to stop all but the worst floods, but still leaving you the option of rolling up the walls on a sunny afternoon. The Ultimate groundsheet is much more enjoyable and more durable than any other groundsheet you may have seen (PVC 650 g/m²).Additionally, this tent combines the charm and comfort of our Standard Sibley tents with a removable mesh door, heavier canvas and extra mould resistance.
- Sibley 500 Ultimate PRO Tent: Ø 500 cm x 300/60 cm; 39 kg; 19.6m² - 16.40 ft x 9.85/2 ft; 85 pds; 210 ft²
- guy ropes and pegs for tent
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 32 mm
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas & 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- You can roll up the tent walls and use your tent as a shade structure. The tent is equipped with a heavy duty groundsheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper.
- The groundsheet is made out of ripstop PVC of 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.5 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Heavy duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²).
- Equipped with a removable mosquito net, storm proof spring loaded steel tent poles, super heavy duty pegs, UV coated guy ropes (Ø 5 mm) and a central pole (Ø 32 mm).
- Our PRO tents are 4 season tents.
- Central pole: Ø 32 mm.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% Waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains completely dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent is very comfortable for 2 to 4 people, but easily sleeps 8 as 4 queen size beds can be fitted. Sleeps up to 12 kids.
- A-frame covered Entrance (170 cm/ 5.58 ft high). Unlike some Sibley/Bell tents this one has an A-frame entrance which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows, complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Very easy to pitch: Takes 1 person only 10 minutes.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk (3 ft/1.5 ft).
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. Fully tested to European standards they have the official kite mark to show that. Enjoy the benefits of sleeping under canvas in a yurt/tipi-like vibe without the hassle. Avoiding the high cost of purchase, nightmare of transportation and storage and difficult set-up.