Anchor Extra is a crucial product when it comes to taking care of your cotton canvas tent. It is 100% environmentally friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. Use this product to re-impregnate your canvas tent, whether it is made out of cotton or a polycotton mix. Very easy to apply with a sponge, brush, or spray bottle. You can also use Anchor extra on other cotton products, such as jackets, party tents, shelters and parasols. Your tent will be perfectly protected again from humidity, mold and ultraviolet radiation.
This product is 100% environmentally friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. Protects against humidity, mould and ultraviolet radiation.
Consumption / liter: 8 to 10 m²
Instructions for use:
- Pitch your tent and make sure the tent is 100% dry.
- Remove dust and dirty with a hard brush.
- Apply the impregnating agent with a gentle brush. The cotton needs to be soaked properly.
- You can also apply the fluid with a pressurized garden hose and rub it in well with a brush.
- Let your tent dry in the wind, preferably not in the sun.