Being equipped with only one central pole, our tipi tents are very easy to assemble. Moreover, since our single pole tipi tents already have a vent at the top, you can easily equip them with a stove, without even having to make a hole in the canvas.
Our Ultimate series has a heavy-duty 15.9oz/yd² ripstop PVC groundsheet which is connected to the tent by means of a zipper. It keeps out rain, water, damp and vermin and is much more durable and enjoyable than any other tent groundsheet on the market. Moreover, the integrated mesh door impedes any flying insects from entering your tent.
- Tipi 500 Ultimate Tent: Ø 500 cm x 350 cm; 28 kg - Ø 16.40 ft x 11.5 ft; 62 lbs
- Guy ropes & pegs for tent
- Spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 30/28 mm
- Integrated mesh door
- Instructions: download on this page
- Insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas and 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Heavy-duty cotton canvas (320 g/m²).
- Fabulous sand-like color creating a warm and gentle vibe, very romantic.
- The tent is equipped with a heavy duty ground sheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 540 g/m² (i.e. 1.19 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Our teepees are equipped with an integrated mesh door.
- 100% waterproof and very wind resistant. Cotton never feels damp or moist. The inside of the cotton remains dry even after being out in the rain for days. Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant.
- Large tent: sleeps up to 12 people on mats or camp beds.
- Equipped with a big double door providing easy and fast access. Zipped front door (6 ft high).
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test' which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- A big door and a removable top let the breeze through on hot summer days so you won't melt away. The removable top makes it very easy for putting a stove in when it is cold.
- Very easy to pitch: Takes 1 person only 10 minutes.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- We've found that as long as the weather is not blowing a gale the Tipi tent stands up fine without the guy ropes. This is really useful if you're in a rush or at a spot where space is a premium (works well at festivals, where tents often become a flytrap for drunken wanderers).
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.