This is the only Sibley tent we know of that has no central pole. We've created a very clever alternative to the central pole– a unique three-legged A-frame, that sits inside the tent. This ingenious design erects the tent very securely, whilst not getting in the way, and making the best use of the space inside. Feel free to fill it with your camping essentials without worrying about working around a central pole! The Sibley 300 tents come with a free groundsheet that isn't permanently connected to your tent so that you can easily roll up the sides to let the breeze through on hot summer days. It is the only camping tent in which you won’t "melt away", even out in the desert.
- Sibley 300 Tent: Ø 300 cm x 200/55 cm; 18 kg; 7 m² - 13.12 ft x 6.56/1.8 ft; 40 lbs; 75 ft²
- guy ropes & pegs for tent
- free 180 g/m² polyethylene footprint
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 28 mm
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- Free standard groundsheet. Waterproof groundsheet that is made to measure and can be pegged down to prevent the wind from blowing underneath. All our standard tents now come with strengthened holes in the flap on the bottom of the walls. This allows the groundsheet peg to go through the flap creating a much better seal.
- Lightweight but strong (320 g/m²), high quality, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas (the perfect balance between durability and portability).
- Very popular feature: the sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- No central pole! We've created a very clever alternative: a unique three-legged A-frame that sits inside the tent. This ingenious design holds the tent very securely, whilst not getting in the way, and makes the best use of the space inside.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains
- 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent easily fits 1 queen-sized bed but sleeps up to 4 kids.
- A-frame covered entrance (140 cm/4.6 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents, this one has an A-frame entrance, which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature, the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 10 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made, quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into matching canvas bag with two shoulder straps, small enough to go on the back of a motorbike/Smart car (approximately 90 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm).
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. Fully tested to European standards they have the official kite mark to show that. Enjoy the benefits of sleeping under canvas in a yurt/tipi-like vibe without the hassle. Avoiding the high cost of purchase, nightmare of transportation and storage and difficult set-up.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.