- Suitable for intensive use; made of heavy-duty, highly mould resistant canvas (360 g / m²).
- Ultimate groundsheet; integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet (650 g / m²).
- ProTech tents have an integrated mesh door as well as a zipped-in mesh wall. Let's call it a double wall. This will allow you to roll-up all walls, but with the mesh-wall zipped in place, keep the tent completelty sealed from insects, yet cool when it's really hot outside.
- This tent easily fits 2 queen-sized beds but sleeps up to 8 kids.
- Sibley 400 Ultimate ProTech
- integrated mesh door + zippable mesh wall
- guy ropes and pegs for tent
- spring loaded steel tent poles
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment
- 12 months warranty on canvas
- 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Ø 400 cm x 250/60 cm; 29 kg; 12,4 m² - 13.12 ft x 8.20/2; 55 lbs; 133 ft²
- You can roll up the walls and use your tent as a shade structure. The tent is equipped with a heavy duty ground sheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.5 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Heavy duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²). 100% waterproof! The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains completely dry even after being out in the rain for days. Moreover, the canvas is treated to be even more water and mould resistant.
Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- Provided with an integrated mesh door and zippable mesh wall, super heavy duty pegs, UV coated guy ropes (5 mm) and a storm proof spring loaded steel tent pole (32 mm).
- Central pole: Ø 32 mm
- Our Protech tents are 4 season tents.
- A-frame covered Entrance (156 cm / 5.12 ft high). Unlike some Sibley/Bell tents this one has an A-frame entrance which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affecting flood proofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I'.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Very easy to pitch: Takes 1 person only 5 to 8 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk (3 ft/1 ft)
- This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- CanvasCamp holds certficates; ISO9001 & WRAP.