Our Ultimate range comes with a very heavy duty groundsheet which is connected to your tent by means of a zipper. Consequently, you can roll up the sides of the tent. Additionally, the luxurious groundsheet is much more enjoyable and more durable than any other groundsheet you may have seen (PVC 540 g/m²).
- Sibley 400 Ultimate Tent: Ø 400 cm x 250/60 cm; 26 kg; 12.4 m² - 13.12 ft x 8.20/2 ft; 57.32 lbs; 133 ft²
- guy ropes & pegs for tent
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 28 mm
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas and 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Equipped with a heavy-duty groundsheet which is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 540 g/m² (i.e. 1.19 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Heavy-duty cotton canvas (320 g/m²).
- The Sibley 400 Ultimate models have been equipped with the necessary toggles and velcro tabs to attach a mesh door to them.
- Very popular feature: The sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent easily fits 2 queen-sized beds but sleeps up to 8 kids.
- A-frame covered entrance (156 cm/ 5.12 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents this one has an A-frame entrance which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test' which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 5 to 8 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk (3 ft/1 ft).
- Optional: the tent can be upgraded with a mesh door of the type that is listed under "Sibley Accessories".
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. They have been fully tested to the European standards and carry the official kite mark to show for it.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.