The difference between the Sibley 400 and the Sibley 400 Deluxe is that this range comes with a free groundsheet that isn't permanently connected to your tent so that you can easily roll up the sides to let the breeze through on hot summer days. Consequently, this is the only camping tent in which you won’t "melt away", even out in the desert in full sun.
- Sibley 400 Tent: Ø 400 cm x 250/60 cm; 18 kg; 12,4 m² - 13,12 ft x 8,20/2 ft; 40 lbs; 133 ft²
- guy ropes & pegs for tent
- separate footprint made out of polyethylene: 180 g/m²
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 28 mm
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- Separate footprint. Waterproof groundsheet that is made to measure and can be pegged down to prevent the wind from blowing underneath. All our standard tents now come with strengthened holes in the flap on the bottom of the walls. This allows the groundsheet peg to go through the flap creating a much better seal.
- Very popular feature: the sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Lightweight but strong (320 g/m²), high quality, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas (the perfect balance between durability and portability).
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% Waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains
- 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent easily fits 2 queen-sized beds but sleeps up to 8 kids.
- A-frame covered entrance (156 cm/5.12 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents, this one has an A-frame entrance, which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature, the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 10 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made, quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk.
- Optional: the tent can be upgraded with a mesh door of the type that is listed under "Sibley Accessories".
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white Chinese and Indian imports. They have been fully tested to European standards and consequently, carry the official European kite mark.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.