- Suitable for intensive use; made of heavy-duty, highly mould resistant canvas (360 g / m²).
- Ultimate groundsheet; integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet (650 g / m²).
- PRO tents have a integrated mesh door.
- Comfortable for 2 to 4 people, but easily sleeps 8 as 4 queen size beds can be fitted. Sleeps up to 12 kids.
- Sibley 500 Ultimate PRO Tent
- integrated mesh door
- guy ropes and pegs for tent
- spring loaded steel tent poles
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment
- 12 months warranty on canvas
- 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Ø 500 cm x 300/60 cm; 39 kg; 19.6m² - 16.40 ft x 9.85/2 ft; 85 pds; 210 ft²; 2 boxes: 32 kg/70.55lbs (tent) and 7kg/14.43lbs (poles)
- The tent is equipped with a heavy duty groundsheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of ripstop PVC of 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.5 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Heavy duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²). 100% Waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains completely dry even after being out in the rain for days.
Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- PRO tents have an integrated mesh door.
- Equipped with storm proof spring loaded steel tent poles, super heavy duty pegs and UV coated guy ropes (Ø 5 mm).
- Our PRO tents are 4 season tents.
- Central pole: Ø 32 mm.
- A-frame covered Entrance (170 cm/ 5.58 ft high). Unlike some Sibley/Bell tents this one has an A-frame entrance which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows, complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Very easy to pitch: Takes 1 person only 10 minutes.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk (3 ft/1.5 ft).
- This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- CanvasCamp holds certficates; ISO9001 & WRAP