- Suitable for intensive use; made of heavy-duty, highly mould resistant canvas (360 g / m²).
- Ultimate groundsheet; integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet (650 g / m²).
- ProTech tents have a zipped-in mesh door as well as a zipped-in removable mesh wall. Let's call it a double wall. This will allow you to roll-up all walls, but with the mesh-wall zipped in place, keep the tent completelty sealed from insects, yet cool when it's really hot outside.
- The Sibley 600 Ultimate ProTech DD has two doors.
- Comfortable for 6 to 8 people, but easily sleeps up to 16 people.
- Sibley 600 Ultimate ProTech DD
- Integrated mesh doors + removable, zipped-in mesh wall
- Guy ropes and pegs for tent
- Spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 32 mm
- Matching canvas carry bag
- Instructions: download on this page
- Insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas & 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Ø 600 cm x 350/60 cm; 60 kg; 28,26 m²; from door to door 560cm
- The tent is equipped with a heavy duty ground sheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.19 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Very popular feature: The sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Heavy duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²).
- Provided with integrated mesh doors and a removable mesh wall, super heavy duty pegs, UV coated guy ropes (5 mm) and a storm proof spring loaded steel tent pole (32 mm).
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent is very comfortable for 8 people as 4 'kings' can easily be fitted. Sleeps up to 16 kids or holds up to 25 sitting around.
- Two A-frame covered entrances (178 cm/ 5.84 ft high). Unlike some Sibley/Bell tents this one has two A-frame entrances, which create a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test' which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 10 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go in a small trunk.
- CanvasCamp holds certficates; ISO9001 & WRAP.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.