Different to our other Sibley Tents, this tent has two poles creating a massive tent of 3 m high 6 m wide and 4 m deep. Our Ultimate range comes with a very heavy duty groundsheet and added a zip that goes all the way around the top of the groundsheet. Now you get the best of both worlds. A heavy-duty groundsheet that comes up 4 inches all the way round to stop all but the worst floods but still leaves you the option of rolling up the walls on a sunny afternoon. The Ultimate groundsheet feels soft to the touch but is a lot thicker (PVC 540 g/m²) and more durable than any other groundsheet you may have seen.
- Sibley 600 Twin Ultimate®: Ø 600 x 400 cm x 300/60 cm; 19.68 x 13.12 ft x 9.8/2 ft
- tent: 77 lbs; poles: 35 lbs
- guy ropes & pegs for tent and groundsheet
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 28 mm
- matching canvas carry bags
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas and 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Equipped with a heavy-duty groundsheet which is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 540 g/m² (i.e. 1.19 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Unbleached heavy-duty cotton canvas (320 g/m²).
- Very popular feature: The sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains
- 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent is very comfortable for 2 to 4 people, but easily sleeps 6 as 3 'kings' can be fitted. Sleeps up to 12 kids or holds up to 20 people sitting around.
- Firm frame, consisting of 3 A-frames and 2 central poles with sleeper
- Two A-frame covered entrances (178 cm/ 5.84 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents this one has an A-frame entrance at both sides, which create a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Heavy-duty zipped doors for fast access and a secure seal. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing. Moreover, it is possible to connect another tent to the sides, as the Sibley 600 Twin Ultimate is provided with an extra door.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test' which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 6 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 2 persons only 15 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into two matching canvas bags with shoulder straps: one for the canvas and groundsheet (35 kg; 90 cm x 35 cm x 35 cm) and one for the poles and pegs (15 kg; 90 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm)
- Optional: the tent can be upgraded with a mesh door of the type that is listed under "Sibley Accessories".
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. They have been fully tested to the European standards and carry the official kite mark to show for it.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.