The Sibley 600 Twin® is a patented design. Different to our other Sibley tents, this tent has two poles creating a massive tent of 3 m high, 6 m wide and 4 m deep. This range comes with a free groundsheet that isn't permanently connected to your tent so that you can easily roll up the sides and let the breeze through on hot summer days. This is the only camping tent in which you won’t "melt away" even out in the desert in full sun.
- Sibley 600 Twin®: Ø 600 x 400 cm x 300/60 cm; 19.68 x 13.12 ft x 9.8/2 ft
- tent: 55 lbs; poles: 35 lbs
- guy ropes & pegs for tent
- free footprint made of polyethylene
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 28 mm
- matching canvas carry bags
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas & 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Free standard groundsheet. Waterproof groundsheet that is made to measure and can be pegged down to prevent the wind from blowing underneath. All our standard tents now come with strengthened holes in the flap on the bottom of the walls. This allows the groundsheet peg to go through the flap creating a much better seal.
- Heavy duty cotton canvas (320 g/m²).
- Very popular feature: the sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains
- 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent is very comfortable for 2 to 4 people, but easily sleeps 6 as 3 'kings' can be fitted. Sleeps up to 12 kids or hold up to 20 sitting around.
- Firm frame consisting of 3 A-frames and 2 central poles with sleeper.
- Two A-frame covered entrances (178 cm / 5.84 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents this one has two A-frame entrances, which create a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped doors for fast access. Moreover, it is possible to connect another tent to the sides, as the Sibley 600 Twin is provided with an extra door.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test', which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 6 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 2 persons only 15 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into in two matching canvas bags with shoulder straps: one for the canvas and groundsheet (26 kg; 90 cm x 35 cm x 35 cm) and one for the poles and pegs (15 kg; 90 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm).
- Optional: the tent can be upgraded with a mesh door of the type that is listed under "Sibley Accessories".
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. Fully tested to European standards they have the official kite mark to show that. Enjoy the benefits of sleeping under canvas in a yurt/tipi-like vibe without the hassle. Avoiding the high cost of purchase, nightmare of transportation and storage and difficult set-up.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.