Resellers: Wholesale, Dropshipping, and Custom Manufacturing
CanvasCamp is proud to be the trusted source for the highest quality canvas tents in the world. As a retailer, we sell tents directly to individual customers via our webstores and showroom. As a manufacturer, we also make and sell tents to businesses, both large and small, for resale. We employ a team of expert designers and sewists to produce a variety of custom products for businesses looking to create or expand a product offering to suit the needs of existing and emerging markets around the world.
We offer a range of services designed to suit the needs of qualified businesses and entrepreneurs interested in offering high quality canvas tents to their customers.
Dropshipping is a method of fulfillment that allows you to purchase products from CanvasCamp at a discounted rate and have them shipped directly to your customer. Your profit margin is the difference between the amount you charge your customer and the amount you paid for the item.
Simply list our product for sale on your website, display demo tents in your store, or make sales on the road. Once you’ve sold an item and captured payment from your customer, place an order with CanvasCamp at your discounted rate and we will ship the product to your customer.
Dropshipping is a great method to test your market without the capital investment required for purchasing or managing inventory. Most dropshippers build a business, let it grow, and then purchase wholesale, a large amount of product for resale which you manage and ship directly. Profit margins on wholesale are larger than with dropshipping, yet the input and overhead required for dropshipping is minimal.
Contact us to start the application process to receive a contract. A demonstrable history of excellent customer service, industry experience, and a thorough knowledge of CanvasCamp products will be required.
Benefits to Dropshipping with CanvasCamp
- Easy to get started! We deal with:
- Managing and paying for a warehouse
- Packing and shipping your orders
- Tracking and managing inventory
- Continually ordering products and managing stock level
- Low overhead
- Expand your product offering with high-value items
- Easy to scale
- Sell more, make more, increase your margins
- Maximize Profits
- Buying directly from the manufacturer is the cheapest way to purchase products for resale
- No order fees!
- Fast and secure shipping
- Major shipping carrier insured with tracking numbers provided
- Centrally located warehouses
- Packages arrive within 5-7 business days
- Dedicated Account Manager with expert product and industry knowledge
- Competitive Pricing Protection
- No dropshipper or reseller will be permitted to advertise a price lower than 5% off MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price).
- Your customer places an order via your website or in person
- You capture payment and any applicable sales tax
- You place your order with CanvasCamp
- Log in to your CanvasCamp account and place your order to be shipped to your customer securely with our online payment system or PayPal.
CanvasCamp’s Dropship program is offered exclusively on select CanvasCamp brand products and subject to change or termination at our sole discretion at anytime, with or without cause.
CanvasCamp’s dropshipping program will not be offered to Amazon or eBay exclusive sellers.
Ready to maximize your margin? Our wholesale program offers the best prices for bulk purchases starting at $30,000 in goods. You place an order, we’ll manufacture and ship your tents FOB (Freight On Board) directly from our factory. Custom branding with your logo is also available for an additional set-up fee starting at $4,000 depending on the complexity of the design. CanvasCamp branded tents can typically be produced in 90 days; custom branded tents and event tent manufacturing times may vary.
If you have a great idea for a shelter design and are looking for a trusted manufacturer with over 10 years of experience working with canvas, look no further. Our factory specializes in the design, development, material sourcing, and manufacture of all types of tentage. Our experts will work to bring your product to life with expert input from our designers, rigorous testing, prototyping, and a proven quality-management system.
Whatever your needs, our dedicated sales team can help you get started. Contact us today for more information.