Feedback & References
Your Opinion Matters
CanvasCamp stands for quality, not only in the products we sell but also in the service we provide. Therefore, we pay particular importance to our customers’ opinions. As you can tell by the international feedback, we are especially known for the quality of our products, swiftness of delivery and attentive customer service we provide. Believe it or not, the tent of your dreams is but a few clicks away. Have a look at the slider above, some of the reviews below or search for our brand on eBay if you are eager to know how CanvasCamp customers feel about our products and (delivery) service. We sell on eBay under the name canvascampcom.
Costumers who purchase a tent on eBay can leave positive or negative feedback about our products and/or services. This feedback cannot be manipulated or re-edited by us and therefore presents you with an objective view. All around the world our costumers seem to agree:
- Heavy thunderstorms-not a drop of water! Fantastic honeymoon suite at wedding!
- V. quick especially for international TENT IS AMAZING highly recommended A++
- This tent is even better that I expected! Seller is great to do business with
- Superior Product!!! Very well made!!! Thank You
- I really REALLY like this tent. Get the 'deluxe'. You will dig it sooo much...! AAA+
- Glad I found you Be telling everyone of your product and service brilliant item
- bring on the sunshine! very quick and efficient service thanks!
- It does NOT leak! Fantastic Tent! Speedy Shipping! Ready for SCA events!
- Very fast shipping. One of the best sellers I've worked with on eBay! Thanks!
- Tent is great internal space is very comfortable looks fantastic thank you.
- Fast shipping love the product.
- Wow! Excellent service, super fast shipping! Looking forward to go camping now.
- Excellent to buy from, great product too!
- EXCELLENT Communication- Thanks so much! a wonderful overseas transaction!!!
- Very satisfied
- Amazing pleasure to deal with and exception shipping. Wholesome recommendation.
- Amazing tent, extremely fast postage, great success thank you. AAAAA++
- Love it! Extremely fast international postage. Easy and beautiful tent!!!!
- 6 days to get around the world good stuff.AAAA++++
- fast delivery, total integrity on sale! THANKS GUYS!
- Fantastic value and service. Great E Bayer! +++++
- sorprendido de la rapidez del envio muy recomendable
- OK Son Rapidos y eficaces serios en el trato MUY CORRECTO OK+++
- Todo perfecto. Everything perfect. servicio rapido recomendado.
- un grand merci pour la livraison ultra rapide.
- C'est notre 2nd tente : super!!!! tente magnifique!
- Excellente transaction. livraison rapide pour de la qualité!++
- Service très professionnel avec suivi de l'envoi par étape
- excellent rapide et des gens plus que sympas
- Très belle tente. Livraison super rapide. Super e-bayer. envoi rapide
- produit très sympa et absolument conforme à notre attente.
- bien arrivé bien emballé ! ++++ on a campé ce week-end : top facile à monter
- Parfait. Evidement ces personnes mangent Bio et ils sont sans doute trés beaux
- excellent contact commercial honnête clair en confiance
Ever Growing (Inter)national Popularity
Whom do we sell our products to? Other than what you might expect, we do not only sell to private customers, yet also provide numerous tents and tent accessories for campsites, glamping sites, festivals, associations and youth movements. More information below.
Adored by many for their quality and unique design, our Sibley tents have acquired international fame and popularity. A significant part of our customer base are festivals, camping and glamping sites. Some examples:
- Burning Man Festival – California
- Treebones Resort – California
- Glamping Days Hire Company – Australia
- Agricamping La Gallinella – Italy
- Cascais Oasis – Portugal
- Ferme pédagogique de l'Oiselet – France
- Domaine de Pradines – France
- Compass Europe – Belgium
- Refuge de la Baraque – Belgium
Even more examples :
- Camping de l'Echez - Maubourguet
- Camping des Sources - Santenay
- Camping Holwerd
- Camping Les Cadichons - Sauliac-sur-Célé
- Camping les Chenes - Buzy
- Camping L'Etang du Camp - Sénergues
- Camping municipal de Mont Louis
- Camping Pech Ibert - Beduer
- Camping Salix Camp
- Citrus Creek Plantation
- Ferme equestre du puits de Riquier
- Kampeerboerderij de Roerdomp
- La Ferme de Lann Hoëdic - Sarzeau
- La More Camping & Glamping
- Les Cabanes de Kermenguy
CanvasCamp tents are often used for professional ends and in marketing stunts. Our B2B customer base extends to the other side of the world. You can find a small fraction of it below:
- Caravane Liotard
- Equip Raid
- Mobile Medical Services (MMS) Nederland V.O.F.
- Equigold CI SA
- Marseille 2013 – European Capital of Culture
- Adelante Films
- Commune de Sillery
- Commune de Fuveau
And, last but not least, various associations and youth movements use the tents for recreational or humanitarian ends:
- Adelante Films
- Adventure Parc
- Caravane Liotard
- Commune de Fuveau
- Commune de Sillery
- E.S.V. Haïti
- Equigold CI SA
- Equip Raid
- L'Agence Traversée
- Lapland Wilderness Tours
- Marseille 2013 - Culturele hoofdstad van Europa
- Mobile Medical Services (MMS) Nederland V.O.F.
- Moi Moon LLC
- Optica Reyes
- Pieters Oog
- Pumphouse Design & Building Works
- Seyna nv
- Stompin' Grounds LLC
- Watson Performance
Not only do our cotton canvas tents attract an international clientele, they have also been featured in several (inter)national magazines and newspapers, some of which can be found below:
- Het Nieuwsblad
- Le Télégramme
- The Looker: Burners Little Helpers (A Burning Man Packing Guide)
Below you will find a mere selection of reviews that customers sent us about their (newly purchased) CanvasCamp tent:
- "Hi there, I received my 500 Ultimate Pro a little over a week after I ordered it. I was excited to get it set up and check it out before our Fall camping trip. Our plan was to get the tent, set it up, camp in it in our back yard by our pond and get a feel for camping again and what we might need. (It's been a few years) My daughters and I set it up and we followed the instructions as directed. It took us a little longer than 10min to get it up but it was still very easy. The next day I got home and put a hose to it, and then again the day after as directed in the instructions on the website. It was up for a few days when we had an early morning storm come through and as I laid in bed thinking about the tent and how it was getting it's first test I realized that I had left the windows unzipped. Not much of a concern because it seemed like just a steady downpour. Little did I know as I was driving to work I saw tree branches strewn across many roads and it occurred to me that we also had high winds. My boss also told me he was up early at 5am and witnessed the high winds and torrential downpours, he lives just a few miles from me. I called the wife and asked her to go out and check on it. She reported that it was dry as a bone inside even with the windows unzipped. She was very impressed!! But that's not all, we had storms off and on all day and when I got home we had more heavy rains with hail and high winds once again. It had nothing on this tent! I as well as my entire family are extremely impressed with this tent and we have not slept one night in it yet! Wow, Canvas Camp you guys make a seriously high quality tent. We are even more excited to get to camping in the Fall with our new second home. Thank you guys! Sincerely, The Martins, West Harrison, Indiana"
- "thank you for your excellent service, i paid on monday evening and i am sitting in this wonderful erected tent [...] on thursday night amazing service.
the tent is more than our expectations, easy to erect, looks good and nice to be in. i wish to thank all staff, karen defranc for friendly email and fredrick for advice, the bell tent is right choice, and good price. all transactions including paying in euros was easy. thank you all , we are very happy with our purchase. p s pauline went into tent with centre pole and i have not seen her again" Wiliam and Pauline
- "We stumbled across your site awhile ago, and have continued to search for a compatible tent, with the same standards of quality and we simply cannot find anyone else like you guys! We have a music festival coming up at the end of the month and we are super excited to be able to experience it with one of your Sibleys! Send some cards or something, I'm sure we will be asked about it- We haven't seen one of these at a fest in Ohio yet, and we will gladly hype you guys up!" Nate Williams
- “I wrote this long "review" only to discover that ebay limits me to 80 characters. So, in case it's helpful to you, I pass it along directly: We got our Sibley 500 Ultimate tent to create the occasional extra "bedroom" in our backyard for those times we have more visitors than indoor rooms. For the last week, though, we've abandoned our master bedroom and are delighting in sleeping in it ourselves. The tent is amazingly roomy and comfortable. We've got a queen inflatable insta-bed inside, a couple chairs, two rugs, and a small table and it still feels like there's plenty of space to move around. It's all well-built, too. The canvas has weathered a couple heavy storms without any moisture getting through. I was worried about the tent being too hot but the four side windows and top vents have been more than enough to keep us cool at night. The low windows also create a marvelous sense of privacy. I was also worried about mosquitos (we have a moderate mosquito population in our area) and the main zippered door has been more than sufficient to keep us bite-free at night. In short, we're sleeping really well in the tent. Customer service from the tentwizard / Sibley folks was very impressive, too. They responded promptly to multiple email questions and were able to customize my order on very short notice so that I could add an item without any additional shipping charges. Overall, we love the tent, are very happy with the purchase and would recommend a Sibley 500 Ultimate to anyone in the market for a wall tent, yurt, teepee / tipi, or large tent.” Omar
- “The Sibley tent is so easy to put up it's untrue. We took it to a festival last year when it was really gusty and windy and had the tent up and pegged out in minutes - people were amazed at how simple it appeared. Of course it's heavy and that's a disadvantage when you're carrying it but the lightweight tents were behaving like kites as they were struggling to put them up in the wind. We've also been away in bad weather, storms (spent last May bank holiday at Lyn Gwynant campsite in Snowdonia) when many tents were blown away. It was our first time in the Sibley tent and it was extremely sturdy. We did make some changes to the groundsheet and flaps at the bottom to allow the ground sheet to go ontop of the flaps and be pegged through. The tent was entirely waterproof and although it got very muddy at the festival, it was easy enough to clean. All in all it's been a great investment. There's something incrediby romantic about them and yes we have a huge rug, sheepskins etc etc to add to the feeling. It is practical as well, and it is great for making friends as people always smile at you - probably they think we're crazy! Annabel”
- "Couldn't be happier! The build quality on this Canvas Camp bell tent is absolutely top notch. Packs small for its luxuriously large size, pitches easily, and was the hit at our LA Burning Man camping event in Joshua Tree. Given the relative cost of other, less well made large teepee style tents, this is great deal. I anticipate owning and using this for many, many years. Plus, it drop shipped straight from Belgium in less than a week. Can't beat that. Highly recommend getting the Ultimate with zipped in floor for versatility and ease of setup." James Gunn
- "We just road out one rough storm we had 70 mph sustained wind and gust to 80 with marble size hail there were other campers with us that had Cabelas tents and REI tents that claim to be 4 season they all folded the only tent left was our new 500 Ultimate !!! It's the best damn tent I have ever seen or used , I will never own anything but a Sibley from Canvas Camp !!!! Thanks for making a product that my family is safe in and comfortable !!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Very Respectfully, Bryan Brown.
- “I have it. And I am so very pleased with the workmanship, quality of finished product and customer service I could wear a sandwich sign when I use it. Thank you so very much.” Cheryl Masters
- "We stumbled across your site a while ago, and have continued to search for a compatible tent, with the same standards of quality and we simply cannot find anyone else like you guys! We have a music festival coming up at the end of the month and we are super excited to be able to experience it with one of your Sibleys! Send some cards or something, I'm sure we will be asked about it- We haven't seen one of these at a fest in Ohio yet, and we will gladly hype you guys up!"
- "Thank you! I must say we are highly satisfied with both customer service as well as the merchandise and speedy delivery. I was shocked when I heard we would receive the tent in 4 days. We're taking it to a music festival in 2 weeks and I will be sure to highly recommend your tents!" Laiken Buechler
- "Kudos again to amazing customer service! If you guys are manning the social media check us out on Instagram, we tag the tents :) Im Moonlight Glamping. Cheers!" Talia Yeo
- "just returned from holiday in canvas camp bell tent, what a wonderfull tent to be in, it coped with all conditions with flying colours, gales, torrential rain, rain outside water underneath not a drop inside. being inside tent with dappled sunshine coming through trees was wonderful experience. thanks for fantastic tent." William and Pauline
- "Karen, You are awesome! Thank you so much my little girls are so excited to set up Camp in Tahoe and then Yosemite over the summer, I just sent in the payment for express delivery. Have a great day! You saved the Summer trip!" Tim Putzel
- "Thank you, Karen. Your prompt attention to this is most appreciated. As far as service goes, you folks are great! Can't wait to get the tent. If it's as good as the service is, I'm sure I'll be totally satisfied." Bruce.
- "I just wanted to say thanks very much for all your help for our tents for Burning Man. They were excellent, looked great, were very spacious, reasonably cool in the sun and withstood very strong winds and a lot of dust storms! I have already recommended Canvascamp to many friends and burners and will continue to do so. The customer service was also excellent." Tara Chow
And last – but not least – a letter from a particularly satisfied CanvasCamp customer:
- “To the Staff of Canvas Camp, I woke up this morning not expecting to feel like a small child on Christmas morning! Because of your caring response and action to my inquiry, I broke down in tears of happiness! My wife thought something was terribly wrong until I explained to her the reason for my tears of joy! She then demanded that i compose this letter immediately. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the wonderful gift that you have given not only myself but my family as well! As I explained in my previous letter, things have not always gone in my direction in life and speaking from a disabled individual's perspective, it is wonderful to see there are people out there who still find kindness in their heart to help out their fellow man. When I was told that i would have to use a wheelchair to get around I was convinced that my days of enjoying the outdoors were over. Most tent manufacturers are not sympathetic to individuals with special needs. By what I have read, and the information you have given me, people with special physical needs are one step closer to either enjoying the outdoors again, or for the very first time. Take it from someone who knows, it is the little pleasures in life that help you make it through the not-so-pleasurable things in it. My head is now filled with boyhood excitement of getting back out in the woods and enjoying nature the way God intended man to do. I now consider myself a lifetime advertiser of your fine product! Your business practices will be shouted from the proverbial mountain top in my world. I will gladly share my feelings and thoughts of such a great business as CanvasCamp! Anything you would ask of me i will be more than happy to oblige. Once again, I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful thing you have done. I would like to personally thank you and everyone else there at CanvasCamp for not only giving a boy back his dream of sleeping out under the stars like the American Indians he dreamed of all of his life, but also giving a father a chance to share that dream with his seven year old daughter. Thank you, thank you, thank you, so, so, SO much! May God Bless each and everyone of the fine owners and staff at CanvasCamp and their families. Always in your debt, Anthony S. Musgrove”