How to become a Campspace host
Have you ever woken up with birds whistling and the sunrise coming through the canvas of your tent? Imagine being able to share that feeling and earn an extra penny at the same time. That is exactly the unique partnership we present to you today between Campspace.com and CanvasCamp.
Campspace.com believes that people should spend more time in nature. It is not only good for our health, but also for our well-being. CanvasCamp shares this passion for outdoor adventures and creates high-quality canvas tents, perfect for any camping experience. It is a shared dream to make outdoor adventures possible for everyone.
You may be wondering, how does this work? It's very simple. As the owner of a CanvasCamp tent, you can rent out your tent through Campspace's booking platform. You choose when and where you want to make your tent available to adventurous campers looking for a unique outdoor experience. As a host, you can offer your CanvasCamp tent in the following European countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, and Italy.
"Campspace has been the perfect platform for us to rent out our unique piece of land with a CanvasCamp tent on it. The best part of being a host is getting to know all the guests and bonding over shared interests. Setting up your profile is very easy, you need to deliver pictures and write a description, and are ready to welcome guests.” - Happy Campspace Host
Benefits of being a Campspace Host
Now let's have a look at the benefits of being a Campspace host
- Extra income: By hosting guests on Campspace, you can earn extra income on your own land. Turn your CanvasCamp tent into a source of income. You set your own rates and earn money while helping others enjoy the unique experience of the outdoors.
- Full control: With Campspace, you manage your rentals on your terms. You decide when and how often to rent out your tent. This gives you full control and flexibility over your property and time.
- Get in touch with like-minded people: Take the opportunity to meet fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Hosting guests from different parts of Europe can lead to new friendships and unforgettable memories.
- Sustainability: Renting through Campspace contributes to a more sustainable form of tourism. Instead of being part of mass tourism, Campspace promotes a more respectful and sustainable way of traveling, focusing on enjoying and protecting nature.
- Community & support your local: By renting through Campspace, you become part of a vibrant, global community of outdoor enthusiasts. It's a great way to meet like-minded people and share experiences. By attracting tourists to your region in a sustainable way, you also boost your local economy.
Read more benefits of becoming a Campspace host here.
How to become a Campspace host?
Step 1: Prepare your CanvasCamp tent and terrain
Before you start your journey as a host, make sure the grounds of your CanvasCamp tent are in top condition. Set up a comfortable and inviting glamping tent with enough space for guests to relax and enjoy the serene surroundings. Clear the site, provide basic amenities such as a fire pit, seating, and a designated cooking area, and make sure campers have easy access to toilets or a shower.
Step 2: Create a listing on Campspace
Creating an attractive listing is important to attract potential campers. Especially good pictures of your site, landscape, and tent are important to include in your listing. These ensure that visitors get a taste of what it is like to spend the night with you. Fun things to do, nearby attractions, hiking trails, and other attractions that campers can explore during their stay are also good to include. Still looking for inspiration? These Campspace hosts have already gone before you.
Step 3: Set clear expectations
Communication is key to a successful experience for your guest. Be transparent about the facilities you offer or house rules campers must adhere to. Check-in and check-out procedures are also good to state upfront. Clear expectations ensure that both you and your guests have a pleasant and stress-free stay.
Step 4: Offer unique experiences
As a CanvasCamp tent host, you have the opportunity to enable unforgettable experiences for your guests. Consider organizing outdoor activities such as guided hikes, yoga courses, stargazing sessions, or cooking classes over a campfire. Creating unique experiences will set your page apart and leave a lasting impression on your campers. Read more about how to become a Campspace host here.
By sharing your love of camping and nature, you create a haven for nature adventurers and can earn some extra income along the way. With the right preparation, open communication, and a dash of creativity, you will undoubtedly offer your guests unforgettable experiences that they will cherish forever. So, get ready to open up your CanvasCamp tent to the world and embark on a journey of outdoor fun and discovery!